Oral contributions that can be:
- (a) Science
- (b) Practice
- (c) Science & Practice
Oral presentations are expected to deliver innovative research or practice projects.
Presentation time is 15 minutes per contribution including three minutes for questions and discussion.
Submissions are made in the form of a 750-word Abstract along with required personal details.
Abstracts (5000 characters limit) of a 15-minute oral presentation are structured:
- Title of oral presentation
- Research goals and why the work was worth doing
- Theoretical background
- Results obtained or expected (if not available, it must be made clear when they will be)
- Conclusions – research and or practical implications/Originality/Value
- Relevance to the Congress Theme
- Relevant UN SDGs